About Dude, You're Screwed
WHOSE TURN IS IT TO PLAY THE GAME?
In DUDE, YOU’RE SCREWED, five of the world’s most elite, thrill-seeking survivalists will find out! The seven-part series is the newest twist in the survival genre, premiering on Discovery Channel Sunday, December 8th at 10:00pm ET/PT, and on Animal Planet in early 2014.
Unprepared and left to fend for yourself, what would you do if you were captured, blindfolded and taken to an unknown, remote location? Viewers are about to find out as these five survivalists must prove they have what it takes week after week as they play this “game” that puts all of their skills to the ultimate test.
Each survivalist has a different background:
- Terry Schappert, a Green Beret, A -Team leader, medic, sniper and close combat specialist
- John Hudson, an Extreme Survival Instructor for the UK Royal Air Force
- Matt Graham, a primitive skills expert and a desert survival instructor
- Jake Zweig, a former Navy SEAL, certified in Surface Warfare & as a dive safety officer and helicast master
- Tom Moore, a veteran Army Scout, bush craft master and wilderness guide
Each survivalist is captured one at a time by the other four. The capture could take place at work, at home, at a coffee shop, ANYWHERE! They must always be on guard. Then, they are dropped in one of the world's harshest environments and must make their way back to civilization, alive and unscathed, all within 100 hours, or it’s game over!
Meanwhile, the other four compatriots monitor and scrutinize the target's progress (and vital signs) from a nearby remote command center. It's man against nature (and his four "best" friends) as each action-packed, dramatic episode of DUDE, YOU’RE SCREWED crisscrosses the globe — from dense jungles to frigid glaciers — to match wits in this game of survival. With reputations and bragging rights on the line, do these guys have what it takes to survive the ultimate challenge?
To win the game you got to do more than just survive.