NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OFFERED ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 48 CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ("CONTINENTAL U.S."), AND OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE CONTINENTAL U.S. WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY. VOID IN ALASKA, HAWAII, AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Fast N' Wow Car Giveaway ("Sweepstakes") is open to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Discovery Communications, LLC ("Sponsor"), Gas Monkey Garage, Promotion Mechanics, Inc. ("Promotion Administrator"), their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, TV production partners, advertising agencies, promotional suppliers (collectively, "Sweepstakes Entities") and the immediate family members (spouses and parents, children and siblings and their spouses, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such individuals are not eligible. All applicable federal, state, and local rules apply. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. PROGRAM DESCRIPTION: The Sweepstakes begins at 9:00 PM Eastern Time ("ET") on December 2, 2013 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on January 6, 2014, ("Sweepstakes Period") and consists of five (5) entry periods. Entry periods are as follows:
9:00 PM ET on 12/2/13 9:59 PM ET on 12/9/13
9:00 PM ET on 12/9/13 9:59 PM ET on 12/16/13
9:00 PM ET on 12/16/13 9:59 PM ET on 12/23/13
9:00 PM ET on 12/23/13 9:59 PM ET on 12/30/13
9:00 PM ET on 12/30/13 11:59 PM ET on 1/6/13
During each week's episode of Fast N' Loud (which airs on Mondays at 9 PM ET on Discovery Channel) during the Sweepstakes Period, a code word or hashtag ("Code") will be displayed on screen which entrants will use to enter the Sweepstakes. A different Code will be displayed each week. Codes may also be available through Fast N' Loud social media pages. You must submit a correct Code for the week in which you are entering to receive an entry into the Sweepstakes. Entrants who do not submit a correct Code for the week in which they are entering will not receive an entry into the Sweepstakes. Sponsor's clock shall be the official clock of the Sweepstakes. Note that there is a limit of one entry per person/email address per day.
3. TO ENTER: Visit FastNWowGiveaway.com, access the Sweepstakes entry page, and complete and submit the online entry form. Incomplete entries and entries made in excess of the number allowed by these Official Rules will be disqualified, as will entries which do contain an incorrect Code. Note that by entering this Sweepstakes, you are agreeing be bound by these Official Rules and the final decision of the Sponsor and Promotion Administrator
4. RANDOM DRAWING - PRIZE - ODDS OF WINNING: On or about January 7, 2014, the Promotion Administrator, an independent judging organization, will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received to award one (1) Grand Prize: a 1977 Pontiac Trans Am Gas Monkey Special Edition featuring an Oldsmobile 403 cubic inch small block V-8 engine coupled with a 700 R4 4 speed automatic overdrive transmission. Other features include 17-inch Gold Snowflake replica wheels, Nitto 555 Drag Radial tires, and Wilwood 13-inch disc brakes. The vehicle is valued at approximately $100,000. The winner will also receive a $40,000 cash award (payable to winner in the form of a check). The purpose of the cash award is to provide the winner with funds that he/she may apply towards the payment of any income tax liabilities, sales tax, and registration fees he/she may incur as a result of winning the vehicle prize, or for any other purpose he/she wishes. Total approximate retail value of Grand Prize is $140,000. Vehicle will be delivered at a location in the continental United States selected by Sponsor. Winner must present a valid driver's license, evidence of insurance and any other information required by Sponsor in order to take delivery of the vehicle. If winner does not take timely delivery of vehicle or otherwise fails to satisfy the requirements set forth in these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner selected at random. Winner is solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes; license, title and registration fees and insurance; travel to and from pick-up location; transportation charges; and any other expenses related to acceptance and use of vehicle not specified herein. Vehicle depicted in advertising and promotional materials may vary from actual prize vehicle. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: On or about January 7, 2014 between 1:00 PM ET and 5:00 PM ET, the potential winner will be notified by telephone at the telephone number provided in the entry submission. If the potential winner is not available or if there is no answer at the time a notification telephone call is made, a phone message will be left (if possible). Any such phone message will instruct the potential winner to call a specified telephone number within twenty-four (24) hours after the time that the notification message was left. Potential winner must call the specified number, identify him/herself and confirm his/her eligibility and ability to accept the Grand Prize within such twenty-four (24) hour period, or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Potential winner will also be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and (where legal) a publicity release, which must be returned within time period specified in notification letter or an alternate winner may be selected. If a potential winner is 18 or older, as is required for entry, but not of the age of majority in state of residence, prize will either be awarded in the name of parent or legal guardian, or parent or legal guardian must ratify and sign any and all documents required of winner. No prize transfer or cash redemption. No prize substitution, in whole or in part, except by Sponsor due to prize unavailability or any other reason as solely determined by Sponsor, in which case a prize of comparable or greater value will be awarded.
6. GENERAL: Expenses not specified and any and all tax liability, whether local, state or federal, are winner's sole responsibility. By participating, entrants agree to these rules and decisions of Sponsor and Promotion Administrator, which shall be final in all respects relating to this sweepstakes; to release, discharge and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from their participation in the sweepstakes or their acceptance, use or misuse of prize including, without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage; and if a winner, agrees to permit Sweepstakes Entities to use his/her name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, voice likeness and city and state address for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in all media, including but not limited to on air and within www.discovery.com, in perpetuity, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) and to execute specific consent to such use upon request. Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, agents and representatives, Promotion Administrator, and the officers, directors and employees of each are not responsible for and shall not be liable for any telecast, cable or telephone malfunctions, human error, satellite transmission failures, or delayed telecasts or preemption of or the failure of a cable affiliate to televise Discovery Channel or any affiliated Sponsor network in all or any parts of the United States; electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction or by any human error which may occur in the processing of entries; failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; late, lost, misdirected or incomplete entries or postage-due mail; or any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted. If, for any reason whatsoever, this Sweepstakes, in Sponsor's sole opinion, is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, by reason of infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause which, in the Sponsor's sole judgment, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes and limit entries to those submitted prior to the action taken, or to proceed in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Internet entry must be made by the entrant only at the authorized web site address of FastNWowGiveaway.com. Entries may not be made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other Internet website or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites. Entries must be made by an eligible individual from a stand-alone computer and may not be made by proxy or any electronic/automated means such as script, bot, macro or any other similar software or program. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. All discovered entries made in violation of these Official Rules will be deleted. Any winner who enters by any of the methods described above will be disqualified and an alternate winner selected. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry at any time in the event it is determined that the entrant has not complied with these Official Rules. This sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the State of Maryland, with jurisdiction and venue in Montgomery County, Maryland, and all claims must be resolved in the courts of Montgomery County, Maryland.
8. WINNER LIST: To receive the winner's name, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by January 31, 2014, to: Fast N' Wow Car Giveaway Winner List, PMI Station, PO Box 750, Southbury, CT 06488-0750.
Sponsor: Discovery Communications, LLC, One Discovery Place, Silver Spring, MD 20910.
Promotion Administrator: Promotion Mechanics, Inc., 87 South Main Street, Newtown, CT 06470.
(C)2014 Discovery Communications, LLC. All rights reserved.
Any third party trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective trademark owners. The use or mention of such third party trademarks in these Official Rules or in the Sweepstakes is solely for descriptive purposes and shall in no way imply an endorsement or sponsorship of the Sweepstakes.