NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OFFERED ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 48 CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA EXCLUDING RESIDENTS OF NEW YORK AND FLORIDA ("CONTINENTAL U.S."), AND OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE CONTINENTAL U.S. WHO ARE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY. VOID IN ALASKA, HAWAII, NEW YORK, FLORIDA AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1.ELIGIBILITY: Discovery Channel's "See it Live" Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open to legal residents of the Continental U.S. who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Discovery Communications, LLC ("Sponsor"), Promotion Mechanics, Inc. ("Promotion Administrator"), their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, TV production partners, advertising agencies, promotional suppliers (collectively, "Sweepstakes Entities") and the immediate family members (spouses and parents, children and siblings and their spouses, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such individuals are not eligible. All applicable federal, state, and local rules apply. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. HOW TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes begins at 5:00 PM Eastern Time ("ET") on October 4, 2013 and ends at 9:00 AM ET on October 8, 2013 ("Sweepstakes Period"). During the Sweepstakes Period, entrants will visit www.discovery.com/tickettolondon, access the sweepstakes entry page and complete the online entry form. Sponsor's clock shall be the official clock of the Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) entry per person/email address.
Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. Note that by entering this Sweepstakes, you are agreeing be bound by these Official Rules and the final decision of the Sponsor and Promotion Administrator.
3. RANDOM DRAWING - PRIZE - ODDS OF WINNING: On or about October 8, 2013, the Promotion Administrator, an independent judging organization, will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period to award one (1) Grand Prize: a trip for the winner and one (1) guest to London, England to attend the October 27, 2013 NFL game between the Jacksonville Jaguars and the San Francisco 49ers. The prize consists of round trip coach air travel from a major commercial airport near winner's residence (as determined by Sponsor); standard double-occupancy hotel accommodations for 4 days/3 nights; two tickets to the NFL game; and $500 spending money. All other expenses not specified herein are the winner's sole responsibility. Air carriers, hotels and other transportation will be selected by Sponsor. Approximate retail value of Grand Prize is $5,300.00. Actual value will be determined by winner's residence and seasonal rates. Travel, accommodations, and activities are subject to availability and certain restrictions. Additional requirements may apply. Trip must be taken on dates specified by Sponsor, or prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Travel dates are currently anticipated to be October 24-27, 2013, but are subject to change as deemed necessary by Sponsor its sole discretion.
Winner agrees that game tickets are awarded pursuant to a revocable, nontransferable license that is personal to that applicable winner. Winner agrees that they shall not sell, resell, auction, barter, assign, exchange, place in commerce, transfer, give away, donate, or otherwise convey any game ticket that is received as a prize. A violation of these restrictions shall revoke winner's license, and the game tickets will not be honored. Other restrictions may apply.
Guest of the Grand Prize winner must be 21 years of age or older, and must complete a liability/publicity release prior to issuance of travel documents. Winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary and are responsible for all necessary travel authorizations, including a valid U.S. Passport, and for any travel insurance. Winner or his/her guest must provide hotel with a major credit card issued in one of their names to cover room security and incidental expenses, if any.
Sponsor is not responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels, venue operators, transportation companies, prize providers or any other persons providing any prize-related services or accommodations. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any transportation or other prize element except at the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor. If any element of the Grand Prize is cancelled or postponed, the remaining portion of the Grand Prize will be awarded as complete and final compensation, and no substitute compensation will be offered.
No prize transfer or cash redemption. No prize substitution, in whole or in part, except by Sponsor due to prize unavailability, safety or security considerations, or any other reason as solely determined by Sponsor in which case a prize of comparable or greater value will be awarded.
Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.
4. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential winner will be notified by phone between the hours of 1:00 PM ET and 5:00 PM ET on October 8, 2013, must answer the telephone in person when called and verbally confirm availability for him/herself and his/her travel companion to travel to London, England, on October 24, 2013, or an alternative winner will be selected and notified until a winner is reached, and verbally confirms his/her availability to take the trip on the specified dates. No telephone messages will be left for potential winners, and potential winners will only be telephoned one time for attempted prize notification. Notification attempts not satisfactorily completed within three (3) minutes may be deemed as unsuccessful, and an alternative winner will be selected. If the potential winner is unable to travel to London, England on October 24, 2013, he/she must forfeit prize and an alternate winner will be chosen and contacted.. The potential winner is required to have a valid passport or he/she must forfeit prize and an alternate winner will be chosen and contacted.
Inability to contact the potential winner or the return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in the prize being forfeited and awarded to an alternate potential winner selected from among remaining eligible entries. The potential winner will be required to sign, have notarized and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and, where legal, a Publicity Release within timeframe outlined in notification letter or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner selected from among remaining eligible entries. By accepting the Grand Prize, the winner and his/her guest represent that they understand that travel, whether by plane, automobile, or other conveyance, or by foot, and in the air, contains some inherent element of risk of accident, illness, injury, loss or death, which may be caused by negligence, forces of nature, or other agencies, known or unknown. Winner and his/her guest represent that they recognize that such risks may be present at any time before, during and after the trip. In order to be considered a winner and partake of the enjoyment of this trip, winner and his/her guest must be willing to accept the risk, and to confirm their acceptance to such risk in writing at Sponsor's request.
Inability to contact a potential winner or the return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in the prize being forfeited and awarded to an alternate potential winner selected from among remaining eligible entries. Potential winners will be required to sign, have notarized and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and, where legal, a Publicity Release within timeframe outlined in notification letter or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner selected from among remaining eligible entries. If potential winner is 18 or older, as is required for entry, but not of the age of majority in state of residence, prize will either be awarded in the name of parent or legal guardian, or parent or legal guardian must ratify and sign any and all documents required of winner. By accepting the Grand Prize, each winner and his/her guest represent that they understand that travel, whether by plane, automobile, or other conveyance, or by foot, and in the air, contains some inherent element of risk of accident, illness, injury, loss or death, which may be caused by negligence, forces of nature, or other agencies, known or unknown. Each winner and his/her guest represent that they recognize that such risks may be present at any time before, during and after the trip. In order to be considered a winner and partake of the enjoyment of this trip, each winner and his/her guest must be willing to accept the risk, and to confirm their acceptance to such risk in writing at Sponsor's request.
5. GENERAL: Expenses not specified and any and all tax liability, whether local, state or federal, are winner's sole responsibility. By participating, entrants agree to these rules and decisions of Sponsor which shall be final in all respects relating to this sweepstakes; to release, discharge and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from their participation in the sweepstakes or their acceptance, use or misuse of prize including, without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage; and if a winner, agrees to permit Sweepstakes Entities to use his/her name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, voice likeness and city and state address for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in all media, including but not limited to on air and within www.discovery.com, in perpetuity, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) and to execute specific consent to such use upon request. Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, agents and representatives, and the officers, directors and employees of each are not responsible for and shall not be liable for any telecast, cable or telephone malfunctions, human error, satellite transmission failures, or delayed telecasts or preemption of or the failure of a cable affiliate to televise Discovery Channel or any affiliated Sponsor network in all or any parts of the United States; electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction or by any human error which may occur in the processing of entries; failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; late, lost, misdirected or incomplete entries or postage-due mail; or any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted. If, for any reason whatsoever, this Sweepstakes, in Sponsor's sole opinion, is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, by reason of infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause which, in the Sponsor's sole judgment, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes and limit entries to those submitted prior to the action taken, or to proceed in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry at any time in the event it is determined that the entrant has not complied with these Official Rules. This sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the State of Maryland, with jurisdiction and venue in Montgomery County, Maryland, and all claims must be resolved in the courts of Montgomery County, Maryland.
7. WINNER LIST: To receive the winner's name, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by January 31, 2013, to: Discovery Channel's "Ticket to London" Sweepstakes Winner List, PMI Station, PO Box 750, Southbury, CT 06488-0750.
Sponsor: Discovery Communications, LLC, One Discovery Place, Silver Spring, MD 20910.
Promotion Administrator: Promotion Mechanics, Inc., 87 South Main Street, Newtown, CT 06470.
(C)2013 Discovery Communications, LLC. All rights reserved.
The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL International LLC, NFL Productions LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, owners, shareholders, officers, directors, partners, agents, representatives and employees, successors and assigns (collectively, the "NFL Entities") will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this sweepstakes in any way. All NFL-related trademarks are trademarks of the National Football League.