Curiosity Daily Podcast: Hacking Device, Designer Seaweed, Accent Exposure
We discuss the latest in phone hacking technology, how aquaculture may be able to help the global food crisis, and how engaging with people who speak in a foreign accent may help us retain language.
- “Hacking device can secretly swipe and tap your smartphone screen” by Jeremy Hsu
- “‘Invisible finger’ demo hacks the touchscreen” by Billy Hurley
- “New aquaculture technology can help ease the global food crisis” by Tel-Aviv University
- “Enriched seaweed may be a key element in the fight against world hunger, experts flag” by William Bradford Nichols
- Exposure to accents helps children learn words by University of Freiburg
- “Why do some accents sound better than others?” By Gerry Howley
Follow Curiosity Daily on your favorite podcast app to get smarter with Calli and Nate — for free! Still curious? Get exclusive science shows, nature documentaries, and more real-life entertainment on discovery+! Go to https://discoveryplus.com/curiosity to start your 7-day free trial. discovery+ is currently only available for US subscribers.