Curiosity Daily Podcast: Metabolic Window Myths, Egg Entropy (w/ Ralph Crewe from SNaQ), and What’s in Tattoo Ink
Learn how important it really is to refuel right after a workout; and, why it’s important to learn about the chemicals in tattoo ink. We’ll also discuss a listener question about egg entropy with a special guest, Ralph Crewe from the podcast Science, News, and Q’s.
Episode Show Notes:
Please support our sponsors! Visit movaglobes.com/curiosity and use coupon code CURIOSITY to get 15% off your purchase.
In this podcast, Cody Gough and Ashley Hamer discuss the following stories from Curiosity.com to help you get smarter and learn something new in just a few minutes:
- How Important Is It to Refuel Right After a Workout? — https://curiosity.im/2ELM5I7
- Do You Know What Chemicals Are in Your Tattoo? — https://curiosity.im/2EAZwe0
More from Ralph Crewe:
- Science News and Qs (SNaQ), a Carnegie Science Center Podcast — http://snaq.podbean.com/
- Getting Curious with Ashley and Cody of Curiosity on SNaQ — https://snaq.podbean.com/e/getting-curious-with-ashley-and-cody-of-curiosity/
- Learn more about the Carnegie Science Center — http://www.carnegiesciencecenter.org/
- Follow @CarnegieSciCtr on Twitter — https://twitter.com/carnegiescictr
- Follow @RalphCrewe on Twitter — https://twitter.com/RalphCrewe
If you love our show and you're interested in hearing full-length interviews, then please consider supporting us on Patreon. You'll get exclusive episodes and access to our archives as soon as you become a Patron! https://www.patreon.com/curiositydotcom
Download the FREE 5-star Curiosity app for Android and iOS at https://curiosity.im/podcast-app. And Amazon smart speaker users: you can listen to our podcast as part of your Amazon Alexa Flash Briefing — just click “enable” here: https://curiosity.im/podcast-flash-briefing.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.