Curiosity Daily Podcast: The Curiosity Podcast Wraps Up with Yoga, Volcanoes, and Meditation
Learn from some of our favorite expert guests about yoga, volcanoes, meditation, and more on this special episode of the Curiosity Podcast. You'll hear from accomplished authors and academics from past episodes, in addition to a special guest you've never heard before on the show. Plus, hear about the past, present, and future of the Curiosity Podcast.
Episode Show Notes:
More from Curiosity:
- LINKEDIN: Get a $50 credit toward your first job post. Terms and conditions apply.
- BACKBLAZE: Fully featured 15-day free trial of unlimited cloud backup for your Mac or PC, which you can get for just $5/month
- What's the Best Way to Meditate?
- What Kind of Meditation Is Best for You?
- A Spirit Phone to Talk With The Dead
- Subscribe to email updates from Curiosity
- Curiosity Daily Alexa Flash Briefing Skill
Additional podcasts from Curiosity:
- The Limits of the Human Body May Be More Mental Than Physical (Curiosity Podcast with Alex Hutchinson)
- Natural Disasters Have Transformed How Scientists Communicate (Curiosity Podcast with Dr. Lucy Jones)
- Resilience Is the Key to Your Well-Being in a Constantly Changing World (Curiosity Podcast with Dr. Rick Hanson)
- Playlist of all Curiosity Podcast episodes (including Curiosity Daily)
Additional resources discussed:
- Alex Hutchinson's website
- "Endure: Mind, Body, and the Curiously Elastic Limits of Human Performance"
- Champions of Zen: Inside the controversial world of competitive yoga | Racked
- How Tarot Cards Work | HowStuffWorks
- Dr. Lucy Jones' website
- "The Big Ones: How Natural Disasters Have Shaped Us (and What We Can Do About Them)"
- Dr. Rick Hanson's website
- "Resilient: How to Grow an Unshakable Core of Calm, Strength, and Happiness"
Read more about the topics Cody asks Ashley about in the "Lightning Round" Curiosity Challenge:
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.