Curiosity Daily Podcast: Limitations of Science, Top Jobs for Psychopaths, and How Long It Takes to Make a Friend
Learn about how many hours it takes to forge a new friendship, along with the health benefits they provide; the most popular jobs for psychopaths; and the limitations of science.
Episode Show Notes:
- This Is How Many Hours it Takes to Make a Friend — https://curiosity.im/2tvCiAV
- The Top 10 Jobs for Psychopaths — https://curiosity.com/topics/the-top-10-jobs-for-psychopaths-curiosity
Additional resources discussed:
- Why Do We Sleep? | Inverse — https://www.inverse.com/article/34600-why-do-we-sleep-and-dream
- Scientists are unraveling the mystery of your body’s clock – and soon may be able to reset it | The Conversation — https://theconversation.com/scientists-are-unraveling-the-mystery-of-your-bodys-clock-and-soon-may-be-able-to-reset-it-84022
- Turbulence, the oldest unsolved problem in physics | Ars Technica — https://arstechnica.com/science/2018/10/turbulence-the-oldest-unsolved-problem-in-physics/
- True Cause of Whip's Crack Uncovered | Scientific American — https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/true-cause-of-whips-crack/
- Scientists Just Discovered How Shoelaces Come Untied, and It's Weirder Than You'd Think | Curiosity.com — https://curiosity.im/2H87PAV
- Scientists Just Figured Out How Washing Machines Clean Your Clothes | Curiosity.com — https://curiosity.im/2Hf5Cn8
If you love our show and you're interested in hearing full-length interviews, then please consider supporting us on Patreon. You'll get exclusive episodes and access to our archives as soon as you become a Patron! https://www.patreon.com/curiositydotcom
Download the FREE 5-star Curiosity app for Android and iOS at https://curiosity.im/podcast-app. And Amazon smart speaker users: you can listen to our podcast as part of your Amazon Alexa Flash Briefing — just click “enable” here: https://curiosity.im/podcast-flash-briefing.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.