Curiosity Daily Podcast: You May Have Eaten Glass (w/ Nick Uhas), Using Positive Stress, and Identifying Screams
Learn about how you’ve probably eaten glass, with Netflix’s “Blown Away” host Nick Uhas. You’ll also learn about how to tap into a positive kind of stress called eustress; and, how your unique screams can identify you.
Episode Show Notes:
Please support today’s sponsor, ButcherBox! To get FREE bacon in EVERY box for the life of your subscription, PLUS $20 off your first box, visit https://www.butcherbox.com/curiosity
Additional resources from Nick Uhas:
- Watch “Blown Away” on Netflix — https://netflix.com/blownaway
- Subscribe to Nick Uhas on YouTube — https://www.youtube.com/user/NickUhas
- Follow @NickUhas on Twitter — https://twitter.com/nickuhas/
- Follow @NickUhas on Instagram — https://www.instagram.com/nickuhas/
- Nick Uhas’ official website — https://www.nickuhas.com/
Want to support our show? Register for the 2019 Podcast Awards and nominate Curiosity Daily to win for People’s Choice, Education, and Science & Medicine. After you register, simply select Curiosity Daily from the drop-down menus (voting in other categories optional): https://curiosity.im/podcast-awards-2019
Download the FREE 5-star Curiosity app for Android and iOS at https://curiosity.im/podcast-app. And Amazon smart speaker users: you can listen to our podcast as part of your Amazon Alexa Flash Briefing — just click “enable” here: https://curiosity.im/podcast-flash-briefing.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.