Curiosity Daily Podcast: Anti-Hangover Pill, Perks of Whale Poop, Found Dino Tracks
A Swedish company has created a new anti-hangover pill that reduces the short-term effects of drinking, whale poop is helping our ocean’s ecosystems, and a recent drought in Texas revealed the footprints from a dinosaur over 100 million years ago.
- “Myrkl: new anti-hangover pill said to break down up to 70% of alcohol in an hour – what you need to know“ by Ashwin Dhanda
- “'Anti-Hangover' Pill Myrkl Now Available in the UK: Does It Work?” by Taylor Leamey
Perks of Whale Poop
- “Why you should care about whale poo” by Dr. Asha de Vos
- “ALUMNI STORIES: 'A PILE OF WHALE POOP INSPIRED ME TO WORK IN CONSERVATION’” by Tabitha Whiting
Found Dino Tracks
“Watch How Texas Man Found Huge Dinosaur Tracks in Riverbed Dried From Drought” by Andy Corbley
- “Dinosaur tracks revealed in Texas as severe drought dries up river” by Gloria Oladipo
Follow Curiosity Daily on your favorite podcast app to get smarter with Calli and Nate — for free! Still curious? Get exclusive science shows, nature documentaries, and more real-life entertainment on discovery+! Go to https://discoveryplus.com/curiosity to start your 7-day free trial. discovery+ is currently only available for US subscribers.