Curiosity Daily Podcast: Bill Nye on Why Mars 2020 Is So Exciting
Bill Nye explains why you should be excited about the Perseverance Rover and the Mars 2020 mission. Plus: learn about why old tech is better than new tech when it comes to connecting during COVID and a 5-minute trick for falling asleep faster.
Episode Show Notes:
When it comes to connecting during COVID, old tech outranks new tech by Kelsey Donk
- Call me, maybe? UNLV study probes how people connected during the pandemic. (2021). EurekAlert! https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2021-03/uonl-cmm030521.php
- Hall, J., Pennington, N., & Holmstrom, A. (2021). Connecting Through Technology During COVID-19. Human Communication & Technology, 3(1). https://doi.org/10.17161/hct.v3i1.15026
Additional resources from Bill Nye:
- Official website https://billnye.com/
- Bill Nye’s podcast, Science Rules! https://www.askbillnye.com/
- Pick up “Bill Nye's Great Big World of Science” on Amazon https://amzn.to/3u8iKQi
- “Everything All at Once: How to Think Like a Science Guy, Solve Any Problem, and Make a Better World” on Amazon https://amzn.to/3whsk5j
- Follow @BillNye on Twitter https://twitter.com/BillNye
This 5-Minute Trick Can Help You Fall Asleep Faster originally aired October 2, 2018 https://omny.fm/shows/curiosity-daily/plants-that-light-up-when-attacked-a-5-minute-tric
Follow Curiosity Daily to learn something new every day with Cody Gough and Ashley Hamer — for free! You can also listen to our podcast as part of your Alexa Flash Briefing; Amazon smart speakers users, click/tap “enable” here: https://www.amazon.com/Curiosity-com-Curiosity-Daily-from/dp/B07CP17DJY
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.