Curiosity Daily Podcast: Can Swarm Intelligence Solve Humanity's Biggest Problems?
Artificial intelligence is all the rage, but using swarm intelligence might be the best way to solve the world's biggest problems. Dr. Louis Rosenberg is the Founder & CEO of Unanimous AI, an artificial intelligence company that amplifies human intelligence by building "hive minds" modeled after biological swarms. Learn how swarm intelligence can combine the brainpower of humans and computers to solve humanity's biggest problems.
Episode Show Notes:
More reading from Curiosity:
Additional resources discussed:
- What is Swarm AI?
- Sports Predictions using Swarm Intelligence
- Business uses of Swarm Intelligence
- New hope for humans in an A.I. world | Louis Rosenberg | TEDxKC
- Waggle Dance Distances as Integrative Indicators of Seasonal Foraging ChallengesIndependence and interdependence in collective decision making: an agent-based model of nest-site choice by honeybee swarms | National Center for Biotechnology Information
- That "Old Book Smell" Is a Mix of Grass and Vanilla | Smithsonian.com
Click here to follow along with a written transcript of this episode (and share clips with your friends).
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.