Curiosity Daily Podcast: How to Change Your Habits, Almond and Soy Milk vs. Juices, and the Rio Scale for Alien News
In this podcast, Cody Gough and Ashley Hamer discuss the following stories from Curiosity.com (along with some outside research into a listener question) to help you get smarter and learn something new in just a few minutes:
Episode Show Notes:
- Please Visit Our Sponsor: Rocket Mortgage by Quicken Loans
- To Find Out If News About Aliens Is Legit, Use the Rio Scale
- Want to Break a Bad Habit? Focus on the 3 "R's"
- What Makes Your Brain Happy — and Why You Should Do the Opposite [Full Podcast Interview with David DiSalvo]
- Does Almond Milk Deserve to Be Called ‘Milk’? | Lifehacker
- Soon, your soy milk may not be called ‘milk’ | PBS
If you love our show and you're interested in hearing full-length interviews, then please consider supporting us on Patreon. You'll get exclusive episodes and access to our archives as soon as you become a Patron!
Learn about these topics and more on Curiosity.com, and download our 5-star app for Android and iOS. Then, join the conversation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Plus: Amazon smart speaker users, enable our Alexa Flash Briefing to learn something new in just a few minutes every day!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.