Episode Show Notes:
Additional resources from Richard Thaler:
- Pick up "Nudge: The Final Edition" at your local bookstore: https://www.indiebound.org/book/9780143137009
- Faculty page: https://www.chicagobooth.edu/faculty/directory/t/richard-h-thaler
- Follow @R_Thaler on Twitter: https://twitter.com/r_thaler
- Nobel Prize page: https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/economic-sciences/2017/thaler/facts/
Scientists are studying parkour-ing squirrels to make better robots by Cameron Duke
- Hunt, N. H., Jinn, J., Jacobs, L. F., & Full, R. J. (2021). Acrobatic squirrels learn to leap and land on tree branches without falling. Science, 373(6555), 697–700. https://doi.org/10.1126/science.abe5753
- Leaping squirrels! Parkour is one of their many feats of agility. (2021, August 5). EurekAlert! https://www.eurekalert.org/news-releases/923924
- Nicoletta Lanese. (2021, August 5). (VIDEO) Watch squirrels perform parkour-like stunts for peanuts. Livescience.com; Live Science. https://www.livescience.com/squirrels-doing-parkour-study.html
- Mark Rober video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFZFjoX2cGg
Follow Curiosity Daily on your favorite podcast app to learn something new every day with Cody Gough and Ashley Hamer. Still curious? Get exclusive science shows, nature documentaries, and more real-life entertainment on discovery+! Go to https://discoveryplus.com/curiosity to start your 7-day free trial. discovery+ is currently only available for US subscribers.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.