Episode Show Notes:
- The Butterfly Effect Is Why It's Impossible to Predict the Weather
- To dive deeper into chaos theory, check out "Chaos: Making a New Science" by Rob Shapiro and James Gleick: https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/321477/chaos-by-james-gleick/
- Here's How Scientists Are Using Machine Learning to Predict the Unpredictable
- "Eggcorns" Are Language Mistakes That Somehow Still Make Sense
- How to Handle It When You Get Emotional at Work, According to Science
Follow Curiosity Daily on your favorite podcast app to learn something new every day with Cody Gough and Ashley Hamer. Still curious? Get exclusive science shows, nature documentaries, and more real-life entertainment on discovery+! Go to https://discoveryplus.com/curiosity to start your 7-day free trial. discovery+ is currently only available for US subscribers.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.