Curiosity Daily Podcast: We May Have Already Found Aliens (w/ Mike Wall), Arrow Method for Productivity, and ADHD Creativity
Learn how ADHD could make you more creative, and how to boost your productivity by scheduling your week with the Arrow Method. Plus, Mike Wall, author of “Out There: A Scientific Guide to Alien Life, Antimatter, and Human Space Travel (For the Cosmically Curious),” explains why we may have already found aliens.
Episode Show Notes:
In this podcast, Cody Gough and Ashley Hamer discuss the following stories from Curiosity.com to help you get smarter and learn something new in just a few minutes:
- ADHD Could Make You More Creative — https://curiosity.im/2RV1riC
- Boost Your Productivity by Scheduling Your Week with the Arrow Method — https://curiosity.im/2RRlyyb
More from Mike Wall:
- “Out There: A Scientific Guide to Alien Life, Antimatter, and Human Space Travel (For the Cosmically Curious)” — https://amazon.com
- Mike Wall on Twitter — https://twitter.com/MichaelDWall
- Profile on Space.com — https://www.space.com/41418-about-us.html
Please tell us about yourself and help us improve the show by taking our listener survey! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/curiosity-listener-survey
If you love our show and you're interested in hearing full-length interviews, then please consider supporting us on Patreon. You'll get exclusive episodes and access to our archives as soon as you become a Patron!
Learn about these topics and more on Curiosity.com, and download our 5-star app for Android and iOS. Then, join the conversation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Plus: Amazon smart speaker users, enable our Alexa Flash Briefing to learn something new in just a few minutes every day!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.