Curiosity Daily Podcast: What Most People Miss When Building Habits (w/ Jen Sincero)
Author Jen Sincero explains how changing your thoughts, beliefs, and words can help you stick to your goals and successfully form new habits. Plus, learn how ancient Puebloans survived in the desert badlands of New Mexico with help from secret underground ice reserves.
Episode Show Notes:
How did ancestral Puebloans survive in the 'Badlands?' They had a secret ice reserve by Grant Currin
- Geoscientists discover Ancestral Puebloans survived from ice melt in New Mexico lava tubes. (2020). EurekAlert! https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2020-11/uosf-gda111720.php
- Onac, B. P., Baumann, S. M., Parmenter, D. S., Weaver, E., & Sava, T. B. (2020). Late Holocene droughts and cave ice harvesting by Ancestral Puebloans. Scientific Reports, 10(1). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-020-76988-1
Additional resources from author Jen Sincero
- Pick up "Badass Habits: Cultivate the Awareness, Boundaries, and Daily Upgrades You Need to Make Them Stick" from Amazon: https://amzn.to/37l87kN
- Website: https://www.jensincero.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jensincero
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jensincero/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheJenSincero
Subscribe to Curiosity Daily to learn something new every day with Cody Gough and Ashley Hamer. You can also listen to our podcast as part of your Alexa Flash Briefing; Amazon smart speakers users, click/tap “enable” here: https://www.amazon.com/Curiosity-com-Curiosity-Daily-from/dp/B07CP17DJY
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.