If you're looking for festive holiday cocktail recipes, the Moonshiners have you covered.
Mark and Digger temporarily took over the Moonshiners: Master Distiller set to whip up some — in their own words — "festive and effective" drinks.
Mark and Digger teamed up to make the Hazelnut Holiday that features hazelnut rum and almond milk (or whichever milk you'd prefer!). Mark even touts that this one is so good, "it'll make your tongue slap your brains out." It's sure to put you in the holiday spirit.
Continue for the recipe and how-to video. For more Moonshiners, tune in Wednesdays at 8 PM on Discovery and discovery+.
Mark and Digger's Hazelnut Holiday
- 1 Cup Dark Chocolate Cocoa Mix
- 1 Tsp Nutmeg
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Cloves
- 1/2 Tsp Ginger
- Hot milk
- Hazelnut Rum
- Whipped Cream
- Mix cocoa mix, nutmeg, cinnamon, ground cloves, and ground ginger.
- Place two heaping spoonfuls of the mixture into a cup.
- Pour in almond milk and stir.
- Add as much hazelnut rum as you'd like, then stir.
- Top it off with whipped cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg.
Watch full episodes of Moonshiners now on discovery+. For updates, follow along on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok using #Moonshiners.