Here's a Rundown of Each Team Competing in STREET OUTLAWS: FASTEST IN AMERICA
Twelve of the fastest street racing teams in America are taking to a secret road in Wyoming to compete for $300,000 and a chance to call themselves the fastest in America. Here's a full rundown of the teams, drivers, and their cars. STREET OUTLAWS: FASTEST IN AMERICA premieres Monday, October 19 at 8p on Discovery.
October 16, 2020
Season Premiere | Street Outlaws: Fastest in America
The race for $300,000 begins. 💰 Don't miss the season premiere of #StreetOutlaws: Fastest in America, Monday at 8p on Discovery.Posted by Street Outlaws on Friday, October 16, 2020
- JJ da Boss- Ole Heavy
- Tricia - Heifer
- Precious - Kaiser
- Lee Roberts - Charcoal 73 Nova
- Anthony Smith - BLACK NOVA Hercules
- Jeff James - Primer grey ’71 Camaro
- Dennis Bailey - Blue ’01 Camaro ‘Gorilla’
- Mustang Mike - Red Mustang
- Kye Kelley - Showstopper, Shocker during grudges
- Scott Taylor - John Doe and Track Doe
- Lizzy Musi - Aftershock
- Bobby Ducote - '89 Pontiac Firebird 'Lil' Legend'
- Jerry Bird - Blue ford probe, 'The Probe'
- Todd Spiers - Grey with Black Front and Flames
- Adam Drzayich - Shocker
- Danial Pachar - dark green mustang
- Kent Fowlkes (Buster) - Buster Car - green with the dog
- Kacey Fowlkes - green car
- Jeff Martin - Silver ‘00s Camaro
- Cliff Clark - Gold Chevelle
- Tony Dejonge - White Firebird
- Black Bradford - White Super Sport SS “Bankrupt” and White w/Silver front Super Sport SS
- Jason Dwire - Purple GMC truck
- Eric Claus - Red ’70 Nova “Novacane”
- Shauna Bradford - She doesn’t actually race, White w/Silver front Super Sport SS
- Chris Block - '79 Fairmont 'Mayhem'
- Al Boogie - Black ’69 Camaro w/ lightening on side
- Jeff Broskey - White & green ‘Drag for Jasek’
- BJ Broxton - Black ’70 Nova ‘Nitrous Outlet’ stickers
- Sam Hood - Black ’87 Mustang ‘Jolene’
- Chris Germano - Black truck ‘Syclone’
- Robert Benge - Silver ’88 Thunderbird
- Patrick Thompson - Black S10 truck w/ green stickers
- Richard Cloud - Blue truck w/ stars on hood
- Chris Becker - Orange ‘Lou Anderson BBQ’
Black Sheep Mafia:
- Brent Self - 2002 Camero
- Adam Plunkett - '69 Camaro 'The Rocket'
- Byron Jordon - Blue & purple Chevy
- Russell Stone - Silver ’90 Mustang ‘Hater Maker
- Dwayne Barbaree - Killer Cab, yellow and checkered like a cab
- David Gates - Red ’95 Mustang
- Stephen Brindle - New ‘Megatron’ -all black with visible mustang logo on car
- Cory Cox - White ’91 Trans Am
- Stan Allen - OG - Megatron, black and grey, New ‘Megatron’ -all black with visible mustang logo on car
- Ryan Manuel - Black ‘Gate Keeper’
- Birdman - '99 Firebird
- Mike Murillo - '92 Ford Mustang 'Lawfawduh'
- Sam Harvey - Chevy II, Old Blue
- Cody Baker - White Mustang w/ black stripes w/ blower
- Jason Cantu - 00 Chevy S-10 'La Victoria'
- Fabian Bell - '00 Firebird
- Eric Bain - '72 Camaro 'Boosted Ego'
- Chris Varni - Orange ’90 Mustang “Orange Crush”
- Bubba Griffin - White Mustang w/ blue stripes
- SherryBeth Madewell- doesn’t drive
- Jim Howe - Orange ’67 Camaro “Honky Kong”
- Milkman- ’86 white truck “The Milktruck”
- Matthew Tamayo Jr. - Red ’88 Mustang
- Eric Manns - Red, white & blue Mustang
- Jason Stearsman - Black ’55 Chevy “Ole Betty”
- Landon Helm - Grey ’89 Mustang
- Doug Howe - Red ’64 Chevelle “Short Circuit”
- Mark Mutta - Black ’69 Nova w/ Purple flames
- German Valdez: Yellow & orange flames
- Chris Rankin - '87 Chrysler Conquest TSI 'The Relic'
- Wesley Skinner - Silver '70 Chebelle 'Juggernaut'
- Jeremy Keefer - Orange '84 camaro 'Iron Hyde'
- Rob McLoughlin - Orange '65 chevy 'Ole Skool'
- Enrique Claudio AKA Kiko - Rusty orange '69 camaro 'El Kiko'
- Chris Longo - 69 Camaro 'Game Changer'
- Scott Smith - matte green with green headlights '66 nova 'Beans 2'
- Peter Moutafis AKA Pete the Greek - Blue '70 Chevelle 'Old Blue'
- Daniel Holgrefe AKA LEAD SLED - Bright green '63 Galaxy 'Lead Sled'
- Chucky - '69 Camaro 'Seed of Chucky'
- Johnny Quick - Orange mustang
- Jake Blain - Blue twin turbo mustang
- Gary Ball - Black '98 trans am
- Ryan Hendrickson - Silver blue '84 mustang
- Derek Rose - blue '06 doge diesel truck 'blueballs'
- Marty Merillat - Blue '89 mustang coup with grey flames
- Diamond Hugo - Blue ’98 Trans Am “The Alcoholic”
- Jody Caylor - Black '90 Camaro with white striped 'The Wildman'
- Chris - Pande’s ’67 Camaro
- Cliff (leader, but not racing)
- Chris Dolan - Black ’70 Camaro “Nightmare”
- Clint Stoneham - Orange 260z
- Gary Beardall - Purple ’87 Mustang “Hate Flow
- Greg Harrington - Blue ’69 Camaro
- Dixon Rasmussen - Primer white Mustang
- Cody Cook - Black ’69 Chevelle “Sofa King Fast”
- Zack Harrington - Black '72 Nova
- David Kenney - Primer black ’64 Chevelle
- Travis Gaylord - Blue ’67 Ford
- Neil McMickell - Rusty orange ’79 Mustang
- Joey Anton - Green ’65 El Camino
- Matt Frisby - Black ’71 Nova w/ white stripes
- Aaron Ginn - Black Corvette
- Lance Knigge - Green ’68 Camaro
- Mario Andrade - Black Camaro w/ blue flames
- Lary Paxton - ’66 Chevy Nova
- Shawn Fink - Orange & black Chevy wagon
- Jason Drost - Black ’39 Chevy Coupe
- Jason Ayers - Grey Nova
- Kelly Harvey - Green ’67 Nova
- Boddie - Silver Chevelle
- Cole Dow - Blue ’98 Mustang (black front) “Obsession”
- James Bodine - Black ’72 Dodge truck “Black Sheep”
- Shaun Burr - Orange ’68 Camaro
- Carlos Iglesias - Purple ’68 Nova with top half white
- James Strang - Silver ’02 Camaro “Dark Horse”
- Frank Azevedo - 67 Chevy Camaro "Hella Quick"
- Leroy Azevedo - Black ’68 Camaro “Midnight Mayhem”
- Axman - 1963 Chevy II, procharged Hemi, and '67 Chevy Nova (silver bumper and silver blade in rear window)
- Sammy Tayman - 55 Chevy “filthy 55” small block pump gas nitrous, Orange Chevy II
- Paul Chittum Jr. - White "icebox"
- Paul Chittum - Red Mustang
- Jason Kowalsky - 1980 white Malibu Nitrous Big Block
- Brad Digges - 99 firebird nitrous
- Chuck 55 - Red ’68 Camaro
25 Street Racers are Competing on STREET OUTLAWS: AMERICA’S LIST
Get Ready To Race — STREET OUTLAWS: AMERICA’S LIST returns Monday, March 21 at 8p on Discovery and discovery+.
The Fastest Female Drivers in America are Racing on STREET OUTLAWS: GONE GIRL
Seven women are ready to smoke the competition driving straight-up street-legal cars in the all-new series STREET OUTLAWS: GONE GIRL — coming to discovery+ on September 6.
America’s Fastest Racers Return to the Track on STREET OUTLAWS: NO PREP KINGS
The wait is finally over! America’s fastest track racers are back, and the stakes are higher than ever with new cars, new drivers, 15 events, and nearly $900,000 up for grabs. STREET OUTLAWS: NO PREP KINGS returns for an all-new season on October 11 at 8p on Discovery.
The Muscle and Madi Welcome Baby Girl to the World
Congratulations to Keaton "The Muscle" Hoskins and his fiancé Madi whose family got a little bit bigger as baby Everlee Victoria Hoskins came into the world.
Kick the New Year into High Gear with 3 Back-To-Back STREET OUTLAWS Premieres
The best names in the racing business are back and bigger than ever! Don’t miss the series premiere of STREET OUTLAWS: FARMTRUCK AND AZN along with brand new seasons of STREET OUTLAWS: FASTEST IN AMERICA and STREET OUTLAWS. It all starts Monday at 8p on Discovery and stream STREET OUTLAWS on discovery+.
Solid State Batteries Promise Long Life and Rapid Refuel Electric Vehicles
Car companies are investing heavily in electric vehicles (EVs) to reduce global greenhouse gas emissions from transport. But ramping up electric car manufacture means finding a solution to the problem of lithium battery life and slow charging times. Big firms are now pumping money into longer-lasting and safer solid-state batteries.
Robotrucks to Deliver New Era of Driverless Technology
Clear winners are hard to pick in the race to develop self-driving vehicles, but autonomous trucks have built a convincing lead. Robotrucks have completed thousands of automated journeys and the world appears to be braced for a new era of driverless delivery.
Curiosity Daily Podcast: Human Venom, Car Battery Blues, Magic and Personalities
Today, you’ll learn about how humans could potentially evolve to be venomous, the challenges of repurposing used electric car batteries, and how people who hate magic are more likely to have certain socially aversive traits, like needing to control social situations.
STREET OUTLAWS: MEMPHIS Heads to the Vegas Streets for a Super-Star Event
JJ pushes his family like never before to prove they’re the best racers in the game. STREET OUTLAWS: MEMPHIS premieres Monday, July 19 at 8pm ET/PT on Discovery and streaming on discovery+.
How Lithium Batteries Will Improve EV Range and Rapid Charging
Electric vehicles (EVs) are due for huge upgrades in driving range and charging times as new battery technologies are introduced.