The Wolfpack Enters a New Era in Alaskan Bush People
What to expect in the new season of Alaskan Bush People as the Browns take on tough personal challenges while trying to keep their father's legacy alive.
One year after the death of beloved patriarch, Billy Brown, the Wolfpack navigates their own personal lives while still trying to keep their father’s dream and legacy alive.
The all-new season of Alaskan Bush People premieres Sunday, Oct. 2, at 8P ET/PT on Discovery and streaming on discovery+.
The family forges ahead with their biggest plans yet, which immediately face obstacles. Can the strength of the Browns help them overcome new adversity? Here’s an update on some of the family as they head into a new era — for more, be sure to tune in on Oct. 2:
- Noah: Now settled into fatherhood, he shocks the family with big plans for a move back to Alaska. His hope is to raise his family in the same way he was brought up in the bush, but the hunt for a remote property around the islands of Southeast Alaska is ambitious and dangerous.
- Bear, Raiven, and River: Bear faces a real life “love off the grid” story as city-born wife Raiven, along with son River, decide to inhabit the mountain.
- Bird: She looks north to Alaska in hopes of gaining closure with her father’s death. However, her plans come to a screeching halt when she is faced with a major health crisis that forces her to make critical decisions about starting a family.
- Ami and Bam: They face a struggle to make the ranch profitable in the face of Mother Nature’s wrath.
- Gabe: He tries to build his growing family a home on the mountain before the harsh winter arrives.