How to Be a Top Notch Ghostbuster
National Ghost Hunting Day kicks off this Saturday, September 25th, and the expert team behind EXPEDITION X is bringing you the best of the best in ghost hunting tips! With these tricks under your belt, you’ll be in tip-top shape for spooky season. And remember: ghouls just want to have fun!
With #Ghostober right around the corner, we’re packing up our gear and preparing for haunting adventures - from uncovering century old mysteries to tracking down paranormal activity. These are the do's and don'ts of ghost hunting.
- DO bring quality flashlights & extra batteries. You don’t want to be left in the dark in the middle of nowhere!
- DO bring bug spray. LOTS of bug spray.
- DO remember that you only need to be faster than the slowest person when trying to escape.
- DO try to be respectful of the ghosts you’re trying to make contact with.
- DO NOT be the last one behind in the group (the ghosts will get you!)
- DO NOT let the non-believers ruin your ghost hunting vibe.
- DO NOT believe everything you see: Keep an open mind, but also look for rational explanations!
- DO NOT go into the woods or abandoned buildings alone, or without notifying others.
Want more tips? Watch EXPEDITION X Wednesdays at 8p ET on Discovery and stream past seasons on discovery+.