How to Be a Top Notch Ghostbuster
National Ghost Hunting Day kicks off this Saturday, September 25th, and the expert team behind EXPEDITION X is bringing you the best of the best in ghost hunting tips! With these tricks under your belt, you’ll be in tip-top shape for spooky season. And remember: ghouls just want to have fun!
With #Ghostober right around the corner, we’re packing up our gear and preparing for haunting adventures - from uncovering century old mysteries to tracking down paranormal activity. These are the do's and don'ts of ghost hunting.
We're sorry, there seems to be an issue playing this video. Please refresh the page or try again in a moment. If you continue to have issues, please contact us here.
- DO bring quality flashlights & extra batteries. You don’t want to be left in the dark in the middle of nowhere!
- DO bring bug spray. LOTS of bug spray.
- DO remember that you only need to be faster than the slowest person when trying to escape.
- DO try to be respectful of the ghosts you’re trying to make contact with.
- DO NOT be the last one behind in the group (the ghosts will get you!)
- DO NOT let the non-believers ruin your ghost hunting vibe.
- DO NOT believe everything you see: Keep an open mind, but also look for rational explanations!
- DO NOT go into the woods or abandoned buildings alone, or without notifying others.
Want more tips? Watch EXPEDITION X Wednesdays at 8p ET on Discovery and stream past seasons on discovery+.