Episode Show Notes:
More from Rodney Habib and Dr. Karen Shaw Becker:
- Pick up "The Forever Dog: Surprising New Science to Help Your Canine Companion Live Younger, Healthier, and Longer": https://foreverdog.com/about/
- Dr. Karen Becker on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/doctor.karen.becker
- Rodney Habib on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rodneyhabib
- Follow @drkarenbecker on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drkarenbecker/
- Follow @RODNEYHABIB on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/RODNEYHABIB/
- Follow @drkarenbecker on Twitter: https://twitter.com/drkarenbecker
- Follow @rodneyhabib on Twitter: https://twitter.com/rodneyhabib
- Rodney Habib on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXVR-WWoQ6J4kZNmPwdZkNQ/videos
Resilience is a process that fluctuates over time, not a fixed trait by Cameron Duke
- Flynn, P. J., Bliese, P. D., Korsgaard, M. A., & Cannon, C. (2021). Tracking the Process of Resilience: How Emotional Stability and Experience Influence Exhaustion and Commitment Trajectories. Group & Organization Management, 46(4), 692–736. https://doi.org/10.1177/10596011211027676
- Reynolds, E. (2021, August 23). Study Of Marching Band Shows That Resilience Is A Process, Not A Fixed Trait. Research Digest. https://digest.bps.org.uk/2021/08/23/study-of-marching-band-shows-that-resilience-is-a-process-not-a-fixed-trait/
Follow Curiosity Daily on your favorite podcast app to learn something new every day with Cody Gough and Ashley Hamer. Still curious? Get exclusive science shows, nature documentaries, and more real-life entertainment on discovery+! Go to https://discoveryplus.com/curiosity to start your 7-day free trial. discovery+ is currently only available for US subscribers.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.