Curiosity Daily Podcast: Food for Climate Change, New Water Planet, Stormchasers
We delve into which foods that research shows will become more popular as we adjust to climate change, the discovery of a new planet covered in water, and the effects of Arctic storms on ice levels.
Food for Climate Change
- “These six foods may become more popular as the planet warms” by Anna Gibbs
- “What Is Cassava? Health Benefits and How to Prepare It” by Healthline
New Water Planet
- “An extrasolar world covered in water?” By University of Montreal
- “Newly discovered exoplanet may be a ‘Super Earth’ covered in water” by Laura Baisas
- “Arctic storm chasers brave giant cyclones to understand how they chew up sea ice” by Eric Hand
- “Climate scientists chase Arctic storms” by Victoria Gill
Follow Curiosity Daily on your favorite podcast app to get smarter with Calli and Nate — for free! Still curious? Get exclusive science shows, nature documentaries, and more real-life entertainment on discovery+! Go to https://discoveryplus.com/curiosity to start your 7-day free trial. discovery+ is currently only available for US subscribers.