Curiosity Daily Podcast: Future of Cell-Sized Robots (w/ Cornell University) and Transferring Data Through Music
Learn about how scientists found a way to transfer data through music. Then, learn about the world of possibilities for cell-sized robots, in the final edition of our Microscale Mondays mini-series with Cornell physicists Itai Cohen and Paul McEuen.
Episode Show Notes:
Additional resources from Cornell University:
- Physicists take first step toward cell-sized robots — https://as.cornell.edu/news/physicists-take-first-step-toward-cell-sized-robots
- Graphene Origami [VIDEO] — https://research.cornell.edu/video/graphene-origami
- Nanobots That Can Do Just about Anything — https://research.cornell.edu/news-features/nanobots-can-do-just-about-anything
- Itai Cohen | Department of Physics Cornell Arts & Sciences — https://physics.cornell.edu/itai-cohen
- Paul McEuen | Department of Physics Cornell Arts & Sciences — https://physics.cornell.edu/paul-mceuen
Download the FREE 5-star Curiosity app for Android and iOS at https://curiosity.im/podcast-app. And Amazon smart speaker users: you can listen to our podcast as part of your Amazon Alexa Flash Briefing — just click “enable” here: https://curiosity.im/podcast-flash-briefing.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.