- “Hidden World of Octopus Cities and Culture Shows why it’s Wrong to Farm These Sentient Creatures” by Guardian Magazine
- “The question of animal emotions” by Frans B. M. De Waal and Kristin Andrews
- “Why octopuses are building small “cities” off the coast of Australia” by Annalee Newitz
- “A second site occupied by Octopus tetricus at high densities, with notes on their ecology and behavior” by David Scheel, et al.
- Animal Culture by Zhana Reznikova
- “Landmark Study Reveals Clearest Genetic Signals Yet for Schizophrenia Risk” by Rutgers Research
- “Mapping genomic loci implicates genes and synaptic biology in schizophrenia” by Vassily Trubetskoy, et al.
- “What is Schizophrenia?” by The American Psychiatric Association
- “What is a Gene?” by Medline Plus
- “Promising Compound Kills Range Of Hard-To-Treat Cancers By Targeting A Previously Undiscovered Vulnerability” by UT Southwestern Medical Center
- “Targeting LIPA independent of its lipase activity is a therapeutic strategy in solid tumors via induction of endoplasmic reticulum stress” by Xihui Liu, Suryavathi Viswanadhapalli, Shourya Kumar, Tae-Kyung Lee, Andrew Moore, Shihong Ma, Liping Chen, Michael Hsieh, Mengxing Li, Gangadhara R. Sareddy, Karla Parra, Eliot B. Blatt, Tanner C. Reese, Yuting Zhao, Annabel Chang, Hui Yan, Zhenming Xu, Uday P. Pratap, Zexuan Liu, Carlos M. Roggero, Zhenqiu Tan, Susan T. Weintraub, Yan Peng, Rajeshwar R. Tekmal, Carlos L. Arteaga, Jennifer Lippincott-Schwartz, Ratna K. Vadlamudi, Jung-Mo Ahn & Ganesh V. Raj.
- “Scientists Discover New Molecule That Kills Hard-to-Treat Cancers” By Amanda Siegfried
Follow Curiosity Daily on your favorite podcast app to get smarter with Calli and Nate — for free! Still curious? Get exclusive science shows, nature documentaries, and more real-life entertainment on discovery+!
Go to https://discoveryplus.com/curiosity to start your 7-day free trial. discovery+ is currently only available for US subscribers.