Refreshing Apple Pie Moonshine Cocktail Recipe
Apple pie moonshine, vanilla vodka, and fresh apple slices — Moonshiners Mark and Digger share the perfect cocktail to make at home!
Moonshiners Mark and Digger are back with another tasty cocktail to add to your recipe book.
This one's called Maggie May's Mule and includes apple pie moonshine, vanilla vodka, and fresh apple slices. It's a refreshing cocktail you can enjoy all year round.
For more Moonshiners, watch American Spirit, Wednesdays at 8P on Discovery, and Master Distiller Tournament of Champions, Wednesdays at 9P on Discovery and discovery+.
We're sorry, there seems to be an issue playing this video. Please refresh the page or try again in a moment. If you continue to have issues, please contact us here.
Mark and Digger's Maggie May's Mule
- 3 oz apple pie moonshine
- 1 oz vanilla vodka (or regular vodka)
- 2 oz ginger ale
- 1 oz apple juice
- 1 oz apple cider
- 1/2 tsp simple syrup*
- Garnish with apple slices and cinnamon stick (or powder)
- Add 3 ounces of your favorite apple pie moonshine to a glass with ice.
- Then add 1 ounce of vanilla vodka (or regular vodka), 2 ounces of ginger ale, 1 ounce of apple juice, 1 ounce of fresh apple cider, and 1/2 tsp simple syrup*.
- *To make simple syrup, add equal parts sugar and water to a pan over medium heat. Stir until dissolved. Let it cool, then use it in your cocktails!
- Grab a spoon and stir up all your ingredients.
- Garnish with apple slices, and either a cinnamon stick or cinnamon powder.
Let us know how your cocktails turn out on Facebook and Twitter using #Moonshiners.