A Fool-Proof Recipe For Any Occasion From a Swamp Survivalist
Guardians of the Glades' Tom Cobb has a recipe for every occasion.
This holiday season, follow Tom’s instructions on how to cook the perfect meal. Tender squirrel, browned Burmese python, exquisite swamp cabbage… No problem! Try Tom Cobb’s universal recipe. It’s easy and we guarantee it will leave your guests speechless.
- Protein of your choice
- Vegetable of your choice
- Onions (optional)
- Cut your protein into chunks
- Dice onions
- Fry bacon until you have a lot of grease to cook your protein
- Add onions and cook until caramlized
- Add salt and pepper to your protein
- Cook the protein in the bacon grease until tender