The 7 Best Moments from Carole Baskin's Reddit AMA
Carole Baskin did the unthinkable and opened the floor to questions from social media's toughest audience. She answered everything from what she thinks happened to her husband to what can we expect from her new docu-series on discovery+, Carole Baskin's Cage Fight — here are the best moments from Carole Baskin's Reddit AMA.
To the surprise of the Internet, Carole Baskin took to the social airwaves of Reddit on Monday for an AMA, or “Ask Me Anything,” that covered big cat preservation, her new discovery+ docu-series, Carole Baskin's Cage Fight, and even addressed the disappearance of her former husband. She cleared up a few rumors and gave us an inside look at her world. Take a look at the best moments below:
AMA Best Moments
1. Carole Addresses the Obvious
2. Carole Shows that She's More Than a Big Cat Activist — She's Also Funny
3. Carole Gives us the Short Answer of Why You Can't Feed a Human to a Tiger
4. Carole Exposes the Real Villains
5. Carole Clears up the misconceptions About What is a "Sanctuary" and What is a "Roadside Zoo"
6. Carole's Conservation Work Takes Center Stage for the Reddit Audience
7. Carole Breaks Down Everything People Should Expect to see in Carole Baskin's Cage Fight on discovery+
Click here to check out the entire AMA on Reddit