Curiosity Daily Podcast: Why You Should Face Your Fears, Rekindling Romance with Cute Animals, and Naming Black Holes
In this podcast, Cody Gough and Ashley Hamer discuss the following stories from Curiosity.com to help you get smarter and learn something new in just a few minutes:
Episode Show Notes:
- BACKBLAZE: Fully featured 15-day free trial of unlimited cloud backup for your Mac or PC, which you can get for just $5/month
- To Rekindle Your Romance, Science Says Look at Cute Animal Pictures
- Ashley’s cat’s Instagram account @agletistiny
- New Brain Research Shows Why You Should Face Your Fears
- Pluto Was Named by an 11-Year-Old Girl
- Email us at email@example.com or tweet to us at @curiositydotcom
If you struggle with phobias or anxiety but aren't quite ready to seek therapy, check out "No Bravery Required: A Clinically Proven Program for Fears, Phobias and Social Anxiety" by licensed marriage and family therapist Richard S. Gallagher. If you choose to make a purchase, Curiosity will get a share of the sale.
Want to support our show? Register for the 2018 Podcast Awards and nominate Curiosity Daily to win for People’s Choice, Education, and Science & Medicine. Just register at the link and select Curiosity Daily from the drop-down menus (no need to pick nominees in every category): https://curiosity.im/podcast-awards-2018
Learn more about these topics and more on Curiosity.com, and download our 5-star app for Android and iOS. Then, join the conversation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Plus: Amazon smart speaker users, enable our Alexa Flash Briefing to learn something new in just a few minutes every day!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.