Curiosity Daily Podcast: Cultivate Green Space in Your Home (w/ Summer Rayne Oakes) and Brains of Octopus Arms
Learn about how octopus arms literally have minds of their own; and, the benefits of having plants and how to get started, with environmental scientist and author Summer Rayne Oakes.
Episode Show Notes:
In this podcast, Cody Gough and Ashley Hamer discuss the following story from Curiosity.com about how octopus arms have minds of their own: https://curiosity.im/31ijdB4
Read more about the benefits of “forest bathing” — https://curiosity.im/2Ko0wXb
Additional resources from Summer Rayne Oakes:
- Pick up “How to Make a Plant Love You: Cultivate Green Space in Your Home and Heart” on Amazon — https://amazon.com
- Official website — http://www.summerrayne.net/
- Homestead Brooklyn — http://homesteadbrooklyn.com/
- Follow @homesteadbrooklyn on Instagram — https://www.instagram.com/homesteadbrooklyn
- Follow @sroakes on Twitter — https://twitter.com/sroakes
- Summer Rayne Oakes on YouTube — https://www.youtube.com/user/summerrayneoakes
Download the FREE 5-star Curiosity app for Android and iOS at https://curiosity.im/podcast-app. And Amazon smart speaker users: you can listen to our podcast as part of your Amazon Alexa Flash Briefing — just click “enable” here: https://curiosity.im/podcast-flash-briefing.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.