- Police Rely on Radiocarbon Dating to Identify Forged Paintings by Carolyn Wilke
- Detecting Recent Forgeries of Impressionist and Pointillist Paintings with High-Precision Radiocarbon Dating by Lucille Beck, et al.
- Discovering Forgeries of Modern Art by the 14C Bomb Peak by L. Caforio, et al.
- Uncovering Modern Paint Forgeries by Radiocarbon Dating by Laura Hendricks, et al.
Water: the life force.
- Greenland’s Vikings May Have Vanished Because They Ran Out of Water by Colin Barras
- Prolonged Drying Trend Coincident with the Demise of Norse Settlement in Southern Greenland by Boyang Zhao, et al.
- Development of an In Situ Branched GDGT Calibration in Lake 578, Southern Greenland by Boyang Zhao, et al.
- Why Did Greenland’s Vikings Vanish? by Tim Folger
- Glacier Maxima in Baffin Bay During the Medieval Warm Period Coeval with Norse Settlement by Nicolás E. Young, et al.
- What Happened to the Viking Settlement of Greenland? New Research Shows Cooling Weather Not a Factor by Magnús Sveinn Helgason
Chores for thinking.
- “Children's chores improve brain function” by La Trobe University
- “Executive functions and household chores: Does engagement in chores predict children's cognition?” by Deanna L Tepper, Tiffani J Howell, and Pauleen C Bennett
Follow Curiosity Daily on your favorite podcast app to get smarter with Calli and Nate — for free! Still curious? Get exclusive science shows, nature documentaries, and more real-life entertainment on discovery+! Go to https://discoveryplus.com/curiosity to start your 7-day free trial. discovery+ is currently only available for US subscribers.