Curiosity Daily Podcast: The Universe in Consciousness (w/ Bernardo Kastrup), Intrusive Thoughts, Phones Ruin Drivers, and Baader-Meinhof
Episode Show Notes:
- This Paper Suggests the Universe Has Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Bernardo Kastrup Profile
- Panpsychism Is the Belief That the Universe Is Conscious of Itself
- Consciousness Is Known as the Hard Problem of Neuroscience
- Your Phone Makes You a Worse Driver Even if You Don't Touch It
- Nearly Everyone Experiences Intrusive Thoughts — Here's How To Handle Them
- Blame The Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon For The Things You Notice More Than Others
Need help weaning yourself off of your device? Check out "How to Break Up with Your Phone: The 30-Day Plan to Take Back Your Life" by Catherine Price. If you're looking for more ways to effectively treat your mind, then check out "Cognitive Behavioural Therapy: 7 Ways to Freedom from Anxiety, Depression, and Intrusive Thoughts" by Lawrence Wallace. The audiobook is free with a 30-day trial of Audible. If you choose to make a purchase using these links, then Curiosity will get a share of the sale.
Learn more about these topics and more on Curiosity.com, and download our 5-star app for Android and iOS. Then, join the conversation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Plus: Amazon smart speaker users, enable our Alexa Flash Briefing to learn something new in just a few minutes every day!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.