Curiosity Daily Podcast: Black Hole Edges (w/ Ralph Crewe), Your Brain’s Backup Plan, and Healthy Tanning Tips
Learn about how to get your best tan with the least amount of damage; the surprising relationship between short-term and long-term memories; and whether black holes have “edges,” with some help from special guest Ralph Crewe from the podcast Science, News, and Qs.
Episode Show Notes:
In this podcast, Cody Gough and Ashley Hamer discuss the following stories from Curiosity.com to help you get smarter and learn something new in just a few minutes:
- For a Healthier Tan, Limit Sunbathing to Every Other Day — https://curiosity.im/2Lp8ShX
- There's a Surprising Relationship Between Short-Term and Long-Term Memories — https://curiosity.im/2XnvdCV
More from Ralph Crewe:
- Science News and Qs (SNaQ), a Carnegie Science Center Podcast — http://snaq.podbean.com/
- Getting Curious with Ashley and Cody of Curiosity on SNaQ — https://snaq.podbean.com/e/getting-curious-with-ashley-and-cody-of-curiosity/
- Learn more about the Carnegie Science Center — http://www.carnegiesciencecenter.org/
- Follow @CarnegieSciCtr on Twitter — https://twitter.com/carnegiescictr
- Follow @RalphCrewe on Twitter — https://twitter.com/RalphCrewe
Want to support our show? Register for the 2019 Podcast Awards and nominate Curiosity Daily to win for People’s Choice, Education, and Science & Medicine. After you register, simply select Curiosity Daily from the drop-down menus (no need to pick nominees in every category): https://curiosity.im/podcast-awards-2019
Download the FREE 5-star Curiosity app for Android and iOS at https://curiosity.im/podcast-app. And Amazon smart speaker users: you can listen to our podcast as part of your Amazon Alexa Flash Briefing — just click “enable” here: https://curiosity.im/podcast-flash-briefing.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.