A 30-Minute Workout Is A Surefire Way To Boost Your Body Image by Anna Todd
- MacMillan, A. (2017, June 16). How to Feel Thinner in 30 Minutes. Time; Time. https://time.com/4821689/exercise-feel-thin-fast/?xid=newsletter-brief
- Salci, L. E., & Martin Ginis, K. A. (2017). Acute effects of exercise on women with pre-existing body image concerns: A test of potential mediators. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 31, 113–122. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.psychsport.2017.04.001
- E, C.-R., J, M.-J., W, S.-R., & G, A.-V. (2021). The acute effect of different intensity aerobic and resistance training exercise on the body image in adult women. International Journal of Physical Education, Fitness and Sports, 22–31. https://doi.org/10.34256/ijpefs2144
Study finds the ideal deadline length to avoid procrastination by Cameron Duke
- Haupt, A. (2021, July 9). Why do we procrastinate, and how can we stop? Experts have answers. Washington Post; The Washington Post. https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/wellness/procrastinate-why-stop-advice/2021/07/09/13b7dc2c-e00e-11eb-9f54-7eee10b5fcd2_story.html
- Knowles, S., Servátka, M., Sullivan, T., & Genç, M. (2021). Procrastination and the non‐monotonic effect of deadlines on task completion. Economic Inquiry. https://doi.org/10.1111/ecin.13042
- Urban, T. (2013, October 30). Why Procrastinators Procrastinate — Wait But Why. Wait but Why. https://waitbutwhy.com/2013/10/why-procrastinators-procrastinate.html
- What deadline length is best for avoiding procrastination and completing tasks? (2021, November 3). EurekAlert! https://www.eurekalert.org/news-releases/933369
Climate change could make the day longer by Steffie Drucker
- If all of Earth’s ice melts and flows into the ocean, what would happen to the planet’s rotation? – Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet. (2021). Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet. https://climate.nasa.gov/faq/30/if-all-of-earths-ice-melts-and-flows-into-the-ocean-what-would-happen-to-the-planets-rotation/
- Scientists ID three causes of Earth’s spin axis drift. (2018, September 27). Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet. https://climate.nasa.gov/news/2805/scientists-id-three-causes-of-earths-spin-axis-drift/
- NASA Study Solves Two Mysteries About Wobbling Earth. (2011). NASA. https://www.nasa.gov/feature/nasa-study-solves-two-mysteries-about-wobbling-earth
Follow Curiosity Daily on your favorite podcast app to get smarter with Cody Gough and Ashley Hamer — for free! Still curious? Get exclusive science shows, nature documentaries, and more real-life entertainment on discovery+! Go to https://discoveryplus.com/curiosity to start your 7-day free trial. discovery+ is currently only available for US subscribers.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.