Episode Show Notes:
Plus, Kristi in Pennsylvania asks: "Is water itself actually wet?" Here are the sources we discuss in our conversation:
- Is Water Wet? | Debate.org
- Is Water Wet? | UCSB ScienceLine
- Water's surface not all wet: Some water molecules split the difference between gas and liquid | ScienceDaily
- Ingenious: Richard Saykally — The chemist tells us why water is wet | Nautilus [VIDEO]
- Further Reading: Scientists Find That Water Might Exist in a Whole New State | Smithsonian
- Water Has a Quantum State | Curiosity.com
- The Triple Point Is When a Liquid Can Boil and Freeze at Once | Curiosity.com
Small changes add up over time. Learn to keep your happiness replenished and your personal goals in sight in "One Small Step Can Change Your Life: The Kaizen Way" by Robert Maurer, Ph.D. We handpick reading recommendations we think you may like. If you choose to make a purchase through that link, Curiosity will get a share of the sale.
Want to support our show? Register for the 2018 Podcast Awards and nominate Curiosity Daily to win for People’s Choice, Education, and Science & Medicine. Just register at the link and select Curiosity Daily from the drop-down menus (no need to pick nominees in every category): https://curiosity.im/podcast-awards-2018
Follow Curiosity.com for updates to learn about these topics and more:
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.