Curiosity Daily Podcast: Many Worlds Theory Explains the Universe (w/ Sean Carroll) and What Causes Static Electricity
Learn how friction causes static electricity. Then, learn from renowned theoretical physicist Sean Carroll why understanding the Many Worlds Theory could be the best way for us to understand the universe.
Episode Show Notes:
Publications and more from Sean Carroll:
- “Something Deeply Hidden: Quantum Worlds and the Emergence of Spacetime” on Amazon — https://amazon.com
- “The Big Picture: On the Origins of Life, Meaning, and the Universe Itself” on Amazon — https://amazon.com
- “From Eternity to Here: The Quest for the Ultimate Theory of Time” on Amazon — https://amazon.com
- Follow @seanmcarroll on Twitter — https://twitter.com/seanmcarroll
- Sean Carroll’s website — https://www.preposterousuniverse.com/
- Sean Carroll’s Mindscape Podcast — https://www.preposterousuniverse.com/podcast/
Download the FREE 5-star Curiosity app for Android and iOS at https://curiosity.im/podcast-app. And Amazon smart speaker users: you can listen to our podcast as part of your Amazon Alexa Flash Briefing — just click “enable” here: https://curiosity.im/podcast-flash-briefing.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.