More from The Happy Puppy on DOGTV and Dr. Courtney Campbell:
- The Happy Puppy on DOGTV: https://watch.dogtv.com/happy-puppy
- Use code PUPPIES22 to score a free month at https://www.dogtv.com/
- Follow @dogtv on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/dogtv/
- Dr. Courtney Campbell’s website: https://www.drcourtneydvm.com/
- Follow @drcourtneydvm on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drcourtneydvm/
Mark your calendar for PUPPY BOWL XVIII on Sunday, February 13 at 2 PM ET on Animal Planet and streaming on discovery+
- Puppy Bowl XVIII: https://www.discovery.com/shows/puppy-bowl/see
- Ready, Set, Pup! Introducing Puppy Bowl XVIII: https://www.discovery.com/shows/puppy-bowl/see/puppy-bowl-announcement
- Start your 7-day free trial of discovery+ at https://discoveryplus.com/curiosity. discovery+ is currently only available for US subscribers.
Back burner relationships are bad for you by Steffie Drucker
- Johnson, S. (2021, November 24). Back-burner communication with your ex is likely to end poorly. Big Think; Big Think. https://bigthink.com/neuropsych/back-burner-communication-with-ex/
- Banas, J. A., Dibble, J. L., Bessarabova, E., & Drouin, M. (2021). Simmering on the Back Burner or Playing with Fire? Examining the Consequences of Back-Burner Digital Communication Among Ex-Partners. Cyberpsychology, Behavior, and Social Networking, 24(7), 473–479. https://doi.org/10.1089/cyber.2020.0717
- Why Keeping an Ex on the Back Burner Could Be a Bad Idea. (2021). Psychology Today. https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/consequences-digital-communication/202111/why-keeping-ex-the-back-burner-could-be-bad-idea
Follow Curiosity Daily on your favorite podcast app to get smarter with Cody Gough and Ashley Hamer — for free! Still curious? Get exclusive science shows, nature documentaries, and more real-life entertainment on discovery+! Go to https://discoveryplus.com/curiosity to start your 7-day free trial. discovery+ is currently only available for US subscribers.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.