Curiosity Daily Podcast: How to Advocate For Yourself (w/ Stella Grizont), Black Hole Travel Possible, and Fossil Licking
Learn how your tongue can tell the difference between a rock and a fossil; why you might be able to travel through some black holes without dying; and how you can do a better job of advocating for yourself, with some help from happiness expert Stella Grizont.
Episode Show Notes:
Please support our sponsors! Visit movaglobes.com/curiosity and use coupon code CURIOSITY for 15% off your purchase.
In this podcast, Cody Gough and Ashley Hamer discuss the following stories from Curiosity.com — and talk to happiness expert Stella Grizont — to help you get smarter and learn something new in just a few minutes:
Additional resources from Stella Grizont:
- The Vision Generator — https://www.workhappinessmethod.com/vision/
- WOOPAAH (Stella Grizont is Founder and CEO) — http://www.woopaah.com/
- @StellaGrizont on Twitter — https://twitter.com/stellagrizont
- The Psychology Of Happiness | Curiosity Podcast Episode w/ Stella Grizont — https://curiosity.im/2sS5wd6
- How to Set the Right Goals (and Actually Achieve Them!) | Curiosity Podcast Episode w/ Stella Grizont — https://curiosity.im/2sRnhZK
If you love our show and you're interested in hearing full-length interviews, then please consider supporting us on Patreon. You'll get exclusive episodes and access to our archives as soon as you become a Patron! https://www.patreon.com/curiositydotcom
Download the FREE 5-star Curiosity app for Android and iOS at https://curiosity.im/podcast-app. And Amazon smart speaker users: you can listen to our podcast as part of your Amazon Alexa Flash Briefing — just click “enable” here: https://curiosity.im/podcast-flash-briefing.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.