Curiosity Daily Podcast: Finding “Extinct” Animals (w/ Forrest Galante) and How Bacteria Cooperate to Survive
Forrest Galante, host and star of “Extinct or Alive” on Animal Planet, explains what happens when you find an extinct animal. Then, learn about how bacteria don’t compete to survive — they cooperate.
Episode Show Notes:
In this podcast, Cody Gough and Ashley Hamer discuss the following story from Curiosity.com about how bacteria don’t compete to survive — they cooperate: https://curiosity.im/2BLCRKU
Hear Cody and Ashley on the latest episode of Clear+Vivid with Alan Alda: https://art19.com/shows/clear-vivid-with-alan-alda/episodes/402ebab4-3724-4c03-bc8c-73b232d7f94c
Please vote for Curiosity Daily in the 2019 Discover Pods Awards! We're a finalist for Best Technology & Science Podcast. Every vote counts! https://awards.discoverpods.com/finalists/
More from Extinct or Alive on Animal Planet:
- Extinct or Alive official website — https://www.animalplanet.com/tv-shows/extinct-or-alive/
- Animal Planet Go — https://www.animalplanet.com/watch/animal-planet
- Forrest Galante official website — https://www.forrestgalante.com/about
- Follow @animalplanet on Instagram — https://www.instagram.com/animalplanet/
- Follow @forrest.galante on Instagram — https://www.instagram.com/forrest.galante/
- Follow @AnimalPlanet on Twitter — https://twitter.com/AnimalPlanet
- Follow @ForrestGalante on Twitter — https://twitter.com/ForrestGalante
Download the FREE 5-star Curiosity app for Android and iOS at https://curiosity.im/podcast-app. And Amazon smart speaker users: you can listen to our podcast as part of your Amazon Alexa Flash Briefing — just click “enable” here: https://curiosity.im/podcast-flash-briefing.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.