Curiosity Daily Podcast: VR & Transcendence, Stonehenge Calendar, Pregnant With Covid
We discuss how VR is as effective as psychedelics at helping people reach transcendence, whether Stonehenge may have been an ancient calendar, and how COVID-19 has affected women in late pregnancy.
VR & Transcendence
- “VR is as good as psychedelics at helping people reach transcendence” by Hana Kiros
- “VR Experience Simulates The Feeling Of LSD & Mushrooms” by Kyle Melnick
- “Stonehenge May Have Been an Ancient Solar Calender” by Tom Metcalfe
- “Stonehenge may be an ancient solar calendar” by Sara Novak
Pregnant With Covid
- “Higher rates of preterm birth in women infected with COVID-19 in late pregnancy” by Noga Fallach, Yaakov Segal, Jeny Agassy, Galit Perez, Asaf Peretz, Gabriel Chodick, Sivan Gazit, Tal Patalon, Amir Ben Tov, Inbal Goldshtein.
- “Pregnancy outcomes after SARS-CoV-2 infection by trimester: A large, population-based cohort study” by Noga Fallach, Yaakov Segal,Jeny Agassy,Galit Perez,Asaf Peretz,Gabriel Chodick,Sivan Gazit,Tal Patalon,Amir Ben Tov,Inbal Goldshtein
Follow Curiosity Daily on your favorite podcast app to get smarter with Calli and Nate — for free! Still curious? Get exclusive science shows, nature documentaries, and more real-life entertainment on discovery+! Go to https://discoveryplus.com/curiosity to start your 7-day free trial. discovery+ is currently only available for US subscribers.