Curiosity Daily Podcast: Simple Quantum Physics (w/ George Greenstein), Parachute-less Falling, and Dog Adoption
Learn about a simple way to explain quantum physics, with a special guest, astrophysicisist George Greenstein. You’ll also learn about how to survive falling without a parachute, and how to avoid “speed-dating mistakes” when adopting a dog.
Episode Show Notes:
Please support our sponsors! Get two months of unlimited access to over 25,000 classes on Skillshare — for free. To sign up, go to skillshare.com/curiosity
In this podcast, Cody Gough and Ashley Hamer discuss the following stories from Curiosity.com to help you get smarter and learn something new in just a few minutes:
- How to Survive Falling Without a Parachute — https://curiosity.im/2LH2t1P
- Here's How to Avoid 'Speed-Dating Mistakes' When Adopting a Dog — https://curiosity.im/2LtJGal
More from George Greenstein:
- “Quantum Strangeness: Wrestling with Bell's Theorem and the Ultimate Nature of Reality” — https://amazon.com
- Other publications from George Greenstein on Amazon — https://amazon.com
- Website — http://www3.amherst.edu/~gsgreenstein/
- Amherst College bio — https://www.amherst.edu/people/facstaff/gsgreenstein
Want to support our show? Register for the 2019 Podcast Awards and nominate Curiosity Daily to win for People’s Choice, Education, and Science & Medicine. After you register, simply select Curiosity Daily from the drop-down menus (no need to pick nominees in every category): https://curiosity.im/podcast-awards-2019
Download the FREE 5-star Curiosity app for Android and iOS at https://curiosity.im/podcast-app. And Amazon smart speaker users: you can listen to our podcast as part of your Amazon Alexa Flash Briefing — just click “enable” here: https://curiosity.im/podcast-flash-briefing.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.