Curiosity Daily Podcast: Beat Stress with Laughter Yoga (w/ Madan Kataria, MD)
Learn about the benefits of laughter yoga with the founder of the laughter club movement, Dr. Madan Kataria. You’ll also learn about a major breakthrough in the way scientists are searching for dark matter.
Episode Show Notes:
This new dark-matter detection method is 10x more precise by Grant Currin
- Seeing dark matter in a new light. (2020). EurekAlert! https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2020-11/ras-sdm110520.php
- Gurri, P., Taylor, E. N., & Fluke, C. J. (2020). The first shear measurements from precision weak lensing. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 499(4), 4591-4604. https://academic.oup.com/mnras/article/499/4/4591/5909978
Additional resources from Madan Kataria, M.D.
- Laughter Yoga International https://laughteryoga.org/
- Pick up “Laughter Yoga: Daily Practices for Health and Happiness” https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/616786/laughter-yoga-by-madan-kataria-md-foreword-by-andrew-weil-md/
- Follow Laughter Guru on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/laughterguruofficial/
Subscribe to Curiosity Daily to learn something new every day with Cody Gough and Ashley Hamer. You can also listen to our podcast as part of your Alexa Flash Briefing; Amazon smart speakers users, click/tap “enable” here: https://www.amazon.com/Curiosity-com-Curiosity-Daily-from/dp/B07CP17DJY
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.