Curiosity Daily Podcast: Brettanomyces, Removing Memories with Hypnosis, and the Emotion Regulation Questionnaire
In this podcast, Cody Gough and Ashley Hamer discuss the following stories from Curiosity.com to help you get smarter and learn something new in just a few minutes:
Episode Show Notes:
- This Beer Is Made With a Wine-Spoiling Yeast — And It's Delicious
- Teaching Yourself The History, Chemistry, And Business of Spirits [Full-Length Podcast]
- Scientists Used Hypnosis to Alter People's Memories
- The Emotion Regulation Questionnaire Measures How Well You Deal With Your Emotions
- Emotion Regulation Questionnaire [University of Central Florida]
Want to learn more about how psychology can make you happier? Check out "Foundations of Positive Psychology" on Coursera, taught by professors at the University of Pennsylvania's Positive Psychology Center.
Want to support our show? Register for the 2018 Podcast Awards and nominate Curiosity Daily to win for People’s Choice, Education, and Science & Medicine. Just register at the link and select Curiosity Daily from the drop-down menus (no need to pick nominees in every category): https://curiosity.im/podcast-awards-2018
Learn more about these topics and more on Curiosity.com, and download our 5-star app for Android and iOS. Then, join the conversation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Plus: Amazon smart speaker users, enable our Alexa Flash Briefing to learn something new in just a few minutes every day!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.