Episode Show Notes:
- What's the difference between male and female brains?
- If you're up for a deep dive into this complex subject, it may be worth picking up a copy of Diane F. Halpern's acclaimed academic text "Sex Differences in Cognitive Abilities," now in its fourth edition.
- These Are the Words That Make You Say "Um"
- This Vintage Quiz Can Tell You How Much Self Esteem You Have
- Not thrilled with your score? Check out "Self-Esteem: A Proven Program of Cognitive Techniques for Assessing, Improving, and Maintaining Your Self-Esteem" by Matthew McKay, Ph.D.
Follow Curiosity Daily on your favorite podcast app to learn something new every day with Cody Gough and Ashley Hamer. Still curious? Get exclusive science shows, nature documentaries, and more real-life entertainment on discovery+! Go to https://discoveryplus.com/curiosity to start your 7-day free trial. discovery+ is currently only available for US subscribers.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.