Episode Show Notes:
We're going back to Venus. Here are the missions to look forward to by Briana Brownell
- NASA Selects 2 Missions to Study “Lost Habitable” World of Venus. (2018). NASA. https://www.nasa.gov/press-release/nasa-selects-2-missions-to-study-lost-habitable-world-of-venus
- ESA selects revolutionary Venus mission EnVision. (2021). Esa.int. https://www.esa.int/Science_Exploration/Space_Science/ESA_selects_revolutionary_Venus_mission_EnVision
- Castro, J. (2015, February 3). What Would It Be Like to Live on Venus? Space.com; Space. https://www.space.com/28357-how-to-live-on-venus.html
- Goettel, K. A.; Shields, J. A.; Decker, D. A. (16–20 March 1981). "Density constraints on the composition of Venus". Proceedings of the Lunar and Planetary Science Conference. Houston, TX: Pergamon Press. pp. 1507–1516. Bibcode:1982LPSC...12.1507G.
- Howell, E. (2019, March 25). Venera 13 and the Mission to Reach Venus. Space.com; Space. https://www.space.com/18551-venera-13.html
- Howell, E. (2020, September 18). Here’s every successful Venus mission humanity has ever launched. Space.com; Space. https://www.space.com/venus-mission-success-history
You can extract DNA from strawberries in your kitchen by Cameron Duke
- RK Pendergrass. (2021, April 21). How to extract DNA from strawberries | Popular Science. Popular Science. https://www.popsci.com/story/diy/diy-science-project-strawberrry-dna/
- Science Buddies. (2013, January 31). Squishy Science: Extract DNA from Smashed Strawberries. Scientific American. https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/squishy-science-extract-dna-from-smashed-strawberries/
Follow Curiosity Daily on your favorite podcast app to learn something new every day with Cody Gough and Ashley Hamer. Still curious? Get exclusive science shows, nature documentaries, and more real-life entertainment on discovery+! Go to https://discoveryplus.com/curiosity to start your 7-day free trial. discovery+ is currently only available for US subscribers.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.