More from Dr. Wendy Suzuki:
- Pick up “Good Anxiety: Harnessing the Power of the Most Misunderstood Emotion” https://www.simonandschuster.com/books/Good-Anxiety/Wendy-Suzuki/9781982170738
- Dr. Suzuki’s official website: https://www.wendysuzuki.com/
- Follow @wasuzuki on Twitter: https://twitter.com/wasuzuki
Combat social anxiety on HiHo:
- Download on the App Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/hiho-video/id1535845974?itsct=apps_box&itscg=30200
- Curiosity on HiHo: https://hiho.link/g/curiosity
- Cody’s Curious Clan: https://hiho.link/g/codyclan
Why can’t I drink grapefruit juice when I take certain medicines? by Cameron Duke
- Bailey, D. G., Dresser, G., & Arnold, J. M. O. (2012). Grapefruit–medication interactions: Forbidden fruit or avoidable consequences? Canadian Medical Association Journal, 185(4), 309–316. https://doi.org/10.1503/cmaj.120951
- Drug Metabolism – The Importance of Cytochrome P450 3A4. (2014). Govt.nz. https://www.medsafe.govt.nz/profs/puarticles/march2014drugmetabolismcytochromep4503a4.htm
- Office of the Commissioner. (2021). Grapefruit juice can affect how well some medicines work. U.S. Food and Drug Administration. https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer-updates/grapefruit-juice-and-some-drugs-dont-mix
Follow Curiosity Daily on your favorite podcast app to get smarter with Cody Gough and Ashley Hamer — for free! Still curious? Get exclusive science shows, nature documentaries, and more real-life entertainment on discovery+! Go to https://discoveryplus.com/curiosity to start your 7-day free trial. discovery+ is currently only available for US subscribers.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.